PRODUCTS | GCS-200 | February 2017
We are very proud to present the GCS-200, our second unmanned EOD platform. It is our medium-sized version of three available platforms and fills the gap between the compact GCS-100 and the large-scale GCS-300. The multi-purpose solution performs with a wide scope of applications in scenarios involving the clearance of explosive threats.
PRODUCTS | GCS-100 | DECEMBER 2016
We have just released the GCS-100 remote-controlled Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) platform. It is designed to be the most versatile, compact and easy-to-use platform on the market for conducting dangerous, multi-scenario operations. We reply to an increasing demand for multi-purpose usability for new situational challenges in permanently mutated conflict zones around the world.
Who ARE WE?
- A leading provider of safe, reliable, fast and cost-efficient solutions for the disposal of landmines, improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and other remnants of war.
- Established in 2015
- GCS has over 50 employees
- Our clients are international aid organisations, governments and commercial organisations
- We have an outstanding team of experts with a wide range of highly relevant competencies. Our people have over 10 years' experience in the use of mechanical clearance solutions and in serving customers all over the world.
- Our headquarters are in Freienbach, Switzerland. Our production facility is in Stockach, Germany.
Subscribe to our GCS newsletter and stay up-to-date on all relevant news.